Adtizer is an alcohol-based liquid, hand sanitizer generally used to decrease infectious agents on the hands. In most of the situation, handwashing with soap and water is normally preferred. Non-alcohol based hand sanitizers are less effective at killing certain kinds of germs, such as norovirus and unlike soap and water, it can’t remove harmful chemicals. People may incorrectly clear hand sanitizer before it has dried, and some of the hand sanitizers are less effective because their alcohol concentrations are too low.
In most of the healthcare areas, alcohol-based hand sanitizers are preferable to handwashing with soap and water because it may be better endure and is more effective at reducing bacteria. There are no recommendations by any health workers to use the non-alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
Adtizer alcohol-based versions typically contain some combination of isopropyl alcohol, ethanol, with versions containing 60% to 90% alcohol. Proper protection should be taken as they are flammable. Adtizer alcohol-based hand sanitizer works against a wide variety of microorganisms. Components such as glycerol might be added to prevent drying of the skin. Some versions contain fragrances; however, these are discouraged due to the risk of allergic reactions.
While using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer apply the product to the palm of one hand and Rub the hands together rub the product over all surfaces of hands and fingers until hands are dry. The use of alcohol-based hand sanitizer has been generally used in middle Europe since at least the 1980s. The World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines includes the alcohol-based hand sanitizer the safest and most effective medicines needed in a health system.
Benefits of using Adtizer
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer which contains more than 60% alcohol is always best when compared with other types of sanitizers. It almost kills 99.9% germs and microorganisms.
- 30 seconds of using hand sanitizer kill much bacteria as compared to two full minutes of handwashing.
- Adtizer contains ingredients which help to prevent skin dryness. It also prevents irritation.
- Convenience – Use of an Aditizer sanitizer is convenient as you can carry it in your pocket, purse, car or simply keep a small amount at a workstation or desk.
- Use of hand sanitizer can keep children healthy and in school can reduce the illness in a number of young children who get sick.