One of the most important organs of the human body is skin. Skin is the largest organ of our body and most sensitive also. Especially during winters, our skin becomes dry and we need moisturizers to heel our dry and cracked skin.
Glycerine is one such ingredient that is almost used in every beauty product that helps in moisturizing and smoothing of the skin. When glycerine is used in skincare products, it helps combat dry and cracked skin. One such product is Eleesa Geesol which also uses 98 % of glycerine in it that helps in the proper moisturizing and hydration of the skin. Let’s see some of the benefits of using Eleesa Geesol:
- It is Humectant: Eleesa Geesol is a popular beauty product because it is humectant which means it can absorb ambient water. It absorbs water from the air thus reducing dry and dull patches on your skin.
- It has an Anti-Aging Effect: Lack of moisture reduces the overall protease activity in your skin which leads to skin aging with time. Glycerine attracts moisture from the environment thus increasing the overall water content in your skin which slows down the aging process.
- Improves Skin Permeability: Dehydrated skin can lose its permeability with time. You can apply Eleesa Geesol and reverse this, thus maintaining your overall skin water absorption levels.
- Promotes Cell Maturation: Glycerine is helpful in rejuvenating your skin by promoting the skin cell maturation. It helps the young cells in maturation so that they can quickly move upward before they shed themselves.
- Improves Skin Elasticity: In order to keep your skin youthful then you should apply glycerine regularly. Frequent exposure to UV rays affects the overall collagen levels in the skin. It is found that Eleesa Geesol could maintain the skin’s elasticity levels and keep it young and fresh.
- Wound healing and Infection Control: You can also use Eleesa Geesol to treat your wounds, cracked skin and other skin infections like acne. It is found that solutions with 85% of Glycerine could facilitate fast wound healing. Eleesa Geesol is also antimicrobial and reduces inflammation.
- Excellent Toner for Oily Skin: Eleese Geesol can also be used as a toner for oily skin. It is non-greasy in nature and hence, it can keep your skin hydrated and toned without causing excessive sebum production.
- It can be used as a Cleanser: Oily skin always prone to acne and breakouts. Eleesa Geesol has a neutral effect on your skin and you can use it to keep your skin away from acne and other skin infections.
Eleesa Geesol comes with many benefits which ultimately makes it a very unique product for your skin. Whether you have skin wrinkles, dry patches, acne or other skin infections, Eleesa Geesol protects you from everything and helps to nourish your skin so that your skin could look full beautiful and fresh.