Benefits of Adtizer (Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizer)
Adtizer a formulation recommended by WHO is suitable for use in resource limited or remote areas with lack of accessibility to sinks or other facilities ( water, soap/handwash ) for hand hygiene.
Benefits of Adtizer Alcohol based hand sanitizer:
Adtizer is more convenient, portable and immediately accessible at the point of patient care.
- Reduce bacterial count on hands:
- Adtizer has capacity to promote improved compliance with hand hygiene by making the process faster and reduce the number of microorganisms.
- Soothes dry skin:
- Adtizer contains ingredients that helps to prevent skin dryness. It also prevents irritation.
- Used in presurgical hand preparation:
- This formulation can be used for presurgical hand preparation to reduce microbial count.
- Do not promote antimicrobial resistance:
- Minimization of risk from adverse events because of increased safety associated with better acceptability and tolerance than other products.