Benefits of Borax IP’66 Powder:
Borax IP also known as sodium borate. It is naturally occurring mineral found in soil, plant. It is usually a white powder consisting of soft colourless crystals that dissolve easily in water. It is a component of many detergents, cosmetics, and enamel glazes. It is also used as a fire retardant, anti-fungal compound and insecticide.
- Keep Pests Away:
· Borax IP is very effective at keeping cockroaches, ants, water bugs and a few other household pests.
- Clean Toilets:
- Simply pour one cup of Borax into the water, stir it up, then let it sit overnight. The next day, scrub it with a brush and your toilet will be sparkling clean.
- Clean Sinks and Counters:
- Put 1 tablespoon of Borax and 2 tablespoons of vinegar in a spray bottle, then fill it up with hot water and add a few drops of dish soap. This makes a great all-purpose cleaner.
- Clean Mold and Mildew:
- Mix 1 cup of Borax with 1 quart of hot water and pour it into a spray bottle. Spray the mold and mildew until it’s saturated, wait several hours, then rinse thoroughly.
- Clean the Floor:
- Put 1/4 cup of Borax and 1/2 cup of vinegar into a bucket, then fill it up with hot water and add a squirt of dish soap. Use the resulting solution to mop your floors.
- Remove Laundry Stains:
- Mix 1 tablespoon of borax with 2 tablespoons of water, and spread it on the stain. Let it sit for 30 minutes, then scrub it away and wash as usual.
- Remove Carpet Stains:
- Mix 1/2 cup of borax with 2 cups of warm water, then use the solution and a sponge to saturate the stained area. Scrub it thoroughly, let it sit for 30 minutes, then vacuum the area and let it dry.