Benefits of Clove oil:
- The health benefits of cloveoil can be attributed to its antimicrobial, antifungal, antiseptic, antiviral, aphrodisiac, and stimulating properties.
- This oil is used for treating a variety of health issues including skinissues, toothache, and headache.
- Dental Care:
- The germicidal properties of the oil make it very effective for relieving dental pain, tooth ache, sore gums and mouth ulcers.
- The characteristic smell of clove oil helps removing bad breath.
|Relieve tooth ache|
- Gum Care:
- Sometimes you can brush too hard or you are a bit too rough with your gums while flossing. This can lead to soreness in your gums or gum ache and it can make talking, eating or simply existing downright uncomfortable.
- Clove oil used to treat any type of soreness in your gums; you can use clove oil to effectively numb the gums.
- Treats Infections:
- Due to its antiseptic properties, clove oil is useful for wound, cuts, scabies, athlete’s foot, fungal infections, bruise, prickly and other types of injuries.
- Eliminates Headache:
- Clove oil when mixed with salt, and applied on the forehead, gives a cooling effect and helps in getting relief from headache
- Skin Care: