Benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide Solution: Hydrogen peroxide solution kills microorganisms by oxidizing them, which can be best described as a controlled burning process. It contains a stabilising agent. It is for external use only.
Benefits of hydrogen peroxide solution for skin:
- Cuts and infections:
- Put hydrogen peroxide solution on your wound for two to three minutes followed by cleaning with purified water to help rid boils, fungus or other skin infections.
|Rid boils||Fungus on skin|
- Clear Up Acne:
- Use hydrogen peroxide solution as a face rinse to kill the bacteria that cause acne and help clear your complexion.
Benefits of hydrogen peroxide solution for Feet:
- Foot Fungus:
- To cure a foot fungus, simply spray a 50/50 mixture of Hydrogen peroxide and water on them (especially the toes) every night and let dry.
Benefits of hydrogen peroxide solution for Hair:
- Hair Lightening:
- Hydrogen peroxide solution is a bleaching agent and is used for lightened hair.
- It is more natural highlights if your hair is a light brown, faddish, or dirty blonde. It also lightens gradually so it’s not a drastic change.
Benefits of hydrogen peroxide solution for Teeth:
- Tooth Whitening & Antiseptic mouth rinse:
- Use Hydrogen peroxide solutionas a mouth rinse to help whiten teeth and kill germs that cause bad breath.
- Disinfect toothbrushes:
- Soak toothbrushes in hydrogen peroxide solution to kill staph bacteria and other germs common to the bathroom environment.
Benefits of hydrogen peroxide solution for nails:
- Whiten your nails:
- Soak fingertips and tones in hydrogen peroxide solution to naturally whiten your nails.
Benefits of hydrogen peroxide solution for Ears:
- Relieve Ear infections:
- Use hydrogen peroxide solution in each ear to alleviate symptoms and help clear up ear infections.
|Clean up ear infection|
Other Benefits of hydrogen peroxide solution:
- Bird Mites Infections:
- Patients infected by tiny mites report that hydrogen peroxide solution effectively kills the mites on their skins. They spray it on their skin a couple of times (with a few minutes in between the applications) with amazing results.
- Sinus Infections:
- Hydrogen Peroxide solution can be used as a nasal spray. Depending on the degree of sinus involvement, one will have to adjust the amount of Hydrogen peroxide used.
- Wound Care:
- Hydrogen Peroxide solution is used medically for cleaning wounds, removing dead tissue, and as an oral debriding agent. It stops slow (small vessel) wound bleeding/oozing, as well.