Benefits of Hydroxyl mouthwash:
Firstly follow all directions on the product package. If you are uncertain about any of the information, consult your doctor or pharmacist
- Prevent infection:
- Hydroxyl Mouthwash is used to prevent infections of oral cavity.
- Relieve mouth irritation:
- Hydroxyl mouthwash rinse is a mild antiseptic used in the mouthto help relieve minor mouth irritation (like due to canker/cold sores, gingivitis, dentures, orthodontic appliances). It works by releasing oxygen when it is applied to the affected area. The release of oxygen causes foaming, which helps to remove mucu and clean the area.
|Treats Gingivitis||Dental hypersensitivity|
- Whiter teeth:
- Many people don’t realize that hydrogen peroxide makes a very effective and inexpensive mouthwash. Take one capful (the little white cap that comes with the bottle) and hold in your mouth for not more than 1 minutes daily, then spit it out. You will not have canker sores and your teeth will be whiter.
- Greater effectiveness of oral cleaning:
- Mouthwash allows us to eliminate those bacteria located in areas difficult to access by both the brush and dental floss, thus being a highly recommended alternative to obtain a complete and effective oral hygiene.
|Complete oral cleaning|
- It gives us a fresh breath.
- If you are one of so many people who care about their breath, you should know that mouthwash are an excellent alternative when avoiding halitosis and this is because they decompose bacterial infection.
- Kills microorganism:
- Hydroxyl mouthwash strictly destroys the anaerobic microorganism (these Organisms cannot survive in an oxygenated environment).