Benefits of Paracetamol syrup IP:
Paracetamol is a centrally acting analgesic and antipyretic with minimal anti-inflammatory properties.It is a pain reliever Syrup.
- Reduce Fever:
- Paracetamol Syrup is used to provide temporary relief from fever.
- Paracetamol Syrup is used to relieve acute headaches including a migraine.
- Muscle Pain:
- Paracetamol is used to relieve mild to moderate pain in the muscles.
- Paracetamol has relatively little anti-inflammatory activity to relieve pain from osteoarthritis.
- Colds & flu:
- Paracetamol is also used for reduce cold/fluaches and pains.