Benefits of Paraffin Wax Physio Aid:
Paraffin wax is a completely safe, dermatologically harmless substance that won’t clog pores.
- Chronic conditions:
- A paraffin wax treatment soothes chronic joint pain and relaxes stiff muscles, and improves blood flow, flexibility, core strength and mobility to the treated area.
- It increases range of motion for people with arthritis, bursitis and other chronic conditions that cause pain (in inflamed joints) and stiffness.
|Relief of Joint pain||Relief of Stiff muscle|
- Paraffin wax removes the top layer of dead skin to give the cells lower a chance to come to the surface and breathe.
- Skin rejuvenation:
- The treatment softens and hydrates skin.
- Repairs skin damage:
- Dry and cracked skin, especially callused heels and feet, benefit from this therapy.
- Paraffin treatments also smooth and soften dry, chapped, rough and scaly skin.
|Dry skin||Rough skin|
|Cracked skin||Scaly skin|
- Relaxes muscles:
- A hot wax therapy increases blood flow, helping muscles relax and reducing an overall stiffness.
- Paraffin wax also treats Spinal pain and injuries.