Benefits of Tannic Acid Glycerin Gum paint:
- Treats Gingivitis:
- The astringent and antiseptic properties of Tannic Acid Glycerin Gum Paint treat gingivitis. It is a hemostatic (stops bleeding) that prevent gum bleeding and helps in strengthening gums. It reduces gum inflammation, heals wounds, refreshes breath and kills bacteria in the oral cavity.
- Treats mouth ulceration:
- Tannic Acid Glycerin Gum Paint treats a mouth ulcer that occurs on the mucous membrane of the oral cavity.
- Treats Tooth ache :
- Tannic Acid Glycerin Gum Paint treats toothache. A toothache is pain that occurs within a tooth or the surrounding gum.
- Treats Dental plaque:
- Tannic Acid Glycerin Gum Paint is killmicroorganisms in the bio film. It kills the harmful bacteria can reduce the degree of
- Tannic Acid Glycerin Gum Paint is a mild antiseptic used in the mouth to help relieve minor mouth irritation (like due to canker/cold sores, dentures, orthodontic appliances).